About Main Line Allergy, LLP
Click here to access Main Line Allergy's PATIENT PORTAL.
Click here to view Main Line Allergy, LLP Notice of Privacy/HIPAA Practices (Health Insurance Portablity and Accountability Act)
Main Line Allergy, LLP, is a private practice sub-specializing in allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology. We have extensive experience in the diagnosis and management of all aspects of these conditions, and have been providing care for pediatric and adult patients on the Main Line and surrounding areas for over 30 years.
Our physicians are expert in the medical treatment of these disorders including:
- Immunotherapy vaccinations (allergy shots) for seasonal and perennial allergies
- diagnosis and treatment of environmental and sports-induced asthma
- Antibody replacement therapy for immune system disorders/deficiency
We employ a variety of specialized on-site diagnostic testing modalities including:
- Lung function (breathing) testing and other specialized asthma tests
- Skin testing (needle-free for younger children) for environmental (hayfever), food, stinging insect, medication, and vaccine allergies
- Oral ingestion testing for various food and medication allergies
Our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care that has come to be known as the standard at our practice, in a caring and warm private office setting. We believe in a patient-oriented approach to diagnosis and continuing care and strive to achieve this through close collaboration with our patients and their families, with an emphasis on patient education. Our physicians are available for routine and emergent consultation appointments for new patients Monday through Friday during office hours, and available to our current patients for urgent issues on-call after hours, weekends, and all holidays 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Main Line Allergy currently has three offices located in Ardmore, King of Prussia, and our newest location in Willow Grove. All of our physicians are board-certified to care for children and adults by both the American Board of Allergy and Immunology, and the American Board of Pediatrics, and several have won awards for their outstanding care and expertise in our field. We participate in all major insurance plans and currently accept new patients from infancy through 50 years old.