Main Line Allergy
Pediatric & adult allergy, asthma and clinical immunology
TEMPORARY OFFICE HOURS due to COVID-19
Monday thru Thursday 9am-1pm ALL OFFICES
Friday 9-11:30am Ardmore, King of Prussia (Willow Grove closed)
Our team of doctors
ATTENTION regarding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) global pandemic
All offices are open and seeing patients for scheduled routine/follow-up visits and walk-in allergy shots. In light of recent events related to the COVID-19 global pandemic, we have instituted the following policies and precautions in efforts to safely see our patients and protect their families:
1) Allergy shot patients – please check our website homepage frequently for last-minute changes to posted walk-in hours. New sign-in procedures and waiting room seating may also be enacted at our various offices.
2) Scheduled routine appointments / follow-up visits – we request that only 1 parent/guardian/support person accompany our patients to the office in order to maximize social distancing principles.
3) If you have any questions or concerns about your office visit, please call the office prior to your scheduled appointment for further guidance.
Sick patients, recent international/domestic travel:
4) Any patient or parent who has traveled internationally outside of the U.S., or to New York or the West Coast in the last 2 weeks should reschedule their routine follow-up visit or allergy shot until 14 days have elapsed since returning to Pennsylvania.
5) Any patient or parent with symptoms of respiratory infection or cold (cough, shortness of breath, fever, and/or sore throat) should call the office to speak to a triage nurse BEFORE arriving for a scheduled appointment, or if they wish to schedule a sick appointment/visit.
6) Any patient or parent who has come in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of coronavirus, PLEASE CALL PRIOR TO COMING TO OFFICE.
7) We will only see select sick patients after thoroughly reviewing their symptoms over the phone PRIOR to arriving for an appointment. We will provide further guidance and recommendations for patients that may require further testing and treatment that we cannot provide.
Please DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL.
About Main Line Allergy, LLP
Main Line Allergy, LLP, is a private practice specializing in allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology. We have extensive experience in the diagnosis and management of all aspects of these conditions, and have been providing care for pediatric and adult patients on the Main Line and surrounding areas for over 40 years.
Our physicians are expert in the medical treatment of these disorders including:
- Immunotherapy vaccinations (allergy shots) for seasonal and perennial allergies
- diagnosis and treatment of environmental and sports-induced asthma
- Antibody replacement therapy for immune system disorders/deficiency
We employ a variety of specialized on-site diagnostic testing modalities including:
- Lung function (breathing) testing and other specialized asthma tests
- Skin testing (needle-free for younger children) for environmental (hayfever), food, stinging insect, medication, and vaccine allergies
- Oral ingestion testing for various food and medication allergies
Our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care that has come to be known as the standard at our practice, in a caring and warm private office setting. We believe in a patient-oriented approach to diagnosis and continuing care and strive to achieve this through close collaboration with our patients and their families, with an emphasis on patient education. Our physicians are available for routine and emergent consultation appointments for new patients Monday through Friday during office hours, and available to our current patients for urgent issues on-call after hours, weekends, and all holidays 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Main Line Allergy currently has three offices located in Ardmore, King of Prussia, and Willow Grove. All of our physicians are board-certified to care for children and adults by both the American Board of Allergy and Immunology, and the American Board of Pediatrics, and several have won awards for their outstanding care and expertise in our field. We participate in all major insurance plans and currently accept new patients from infancy through 49 years old.
For established/current patients who have urgent issues when our office is closed, please call the ARDMORE office 610-642-1643. Request our answering service to page the on-call physician to speak directly to one of our doctors. We will call you back within 30 minutes; if not, then please call answering service again.
Please disable caller ID block so the doctor can return your call.
In emergencies or when callback time is limited, call 911
Forms and notices
Office hour changes